- Workshop 1: Language lab
Overcome the barriers.
- Workshop 2: Local Services
Empowering immigrant citizens to use available services/resources.
- Workshop 3: Culture and interculturality
Developing interculturality understanding and valuing diversity by sharing experiences and cultural habits.
- Workshop 4: School Support
Implicating the school parents in the school life and having and active participation as volunteers in the school activities.
- Workshop 5: Leisure/Family Education
Educate future generation to a multicultural perspective.
- Workshop 6: Participation
- To present different life stories of migrant leaders at school, or migrant collectives neighbourhood which act as referents to follow in citizen participation.
- Implicating families in the neighbourhood and in the town life for the citizenship empowerment.
- Workshop 7: Citizens’ Projects Proposal/Discussion
Promote active participation and effective integration of the immigrant community in solving local problems and needs.