This seventh workshop took place on the 27th April.
There were people from Algeria, Morocco, Gambia and Equador.
Leaders from different immigrant associations participated on the workshop:
- Amal Guenane, fom Algeria.
- Buba Jammel, from Gambia.
- Mayra Alejandra Legña, from Euroamérica.
- Naima Hoummas, from Hawaa.
They also participated members of different local associations:
- Two people from Balàfia Women’s Association: Jos Farreny and Teresa Gil.
- One person from Balàfia Neighbourhood Association: Sun Farreny.
- One person from the Social Welfare Department: Montse Pubill.
- One person from the AMPA’s School: Nayma Sayem.
In this workshop the participants talked about their interests, worries, needs, strengths…in order to work on diferent strategies. These strategies will help to develop a learning route in the adults education and will also lead school parents to their own citizenship and autonomy.
At the end of the workshop some ideas were exposed:
- All cultures have the same importance and deserve the same respect.
- As cultural beings, everybody is diferent, so it is necessary to know, to exchange and to talk among all the diferent cultures.
- It is important to actively participate in the diferent associations, entities and local organisations.
- It is necessary to learn the Catalan Language.
With all these ideas, different citizenship proposals will be designed.